Redbuttonng.com is a site operated by Redbutton Fashion House (Redbutton).
We are registered in Nigeria under company number BN 2449665, and with our registered office at Southpointe Estate, Lafiaji Road, off Orchid Hotel Road, 2nd Tollgate, Lekki.
The website is owned and operated by Redbutton (‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’).
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment.
Monitoring is important for our customers to understand what information we are collecting from visits. It is important that we stress the reasons we are monitoring this traffic.
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
We may disclose your personal data:
- To other companies within our group.
- If we sell our business.
- To agents and service providers.
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber-crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (investors, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
We display fashion products for teenage and adult women
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good that is either faulty or a wrong size at any time within a period of seven (7) working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods, you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or for any other fault of ours) as soon as possible once you have canceled the contract.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or if we return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited by us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site (https://www.redbuttonng.com/contact-us/). We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
These terms are governed by Nigerian law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.